me.likes.LINKS___________tag!
Thursday, January 25, 2007

15 year old singing sensation in 3F?

Today, Gao Ying(a scholar in my class) impressed us with his medley of songs including: An Jing(Jay Chou),Qi Li Xiang(Jay Chou) and Qian Li Zhi Wai(Jay Chou). This is seriously turning him into a pop sensation. Although I feel that his voice is a bit too clear to sound like Jay Chou, I still think that his singing is very good as he can sing Lin JJ's songs without a sweat. Haha, some day maybe I can be like him. Someday...

Had a new hair cut today. My hair felt like some carpet grass turf brushing against my ears and it felt so uncomfortable. I was so pissed and had it cut to about 1 cm long. Haha, maybe a bit too short.

Sian still need to do speech for English. Dont know when it will end, but Im feeling it sounds like some communist rally speech haha.

Cya around.

escaped at
8:55 PM;

ME.
Glenn
Goh
HCI
176
51
12/1/92
May be a bit blur sometimes


LIKES.


Basketball, Soccer(More comical than pro though)
Watching horror movies
Sleep 10 hours
Grow 1 cm per year


FLYING.
KAI WEN
YUAN XI IAN

MY PHOTO ALBUM


Memories
January 2007
February 2007


..



CREDITS.
blogskins
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com