Today was a sian day as usual. During Chinese, we got to slack for about 2 periods doing compo with some people at Library and some at classroom. For me, I didnt get to do at all cos my brain seems to be frozen.
EP was quite fun today, teaching us the usual behaviours and attitudes of successful entrepeuners. So sad, David did not manage to form his own group for case study. Anyway, EP ended at about 4.50 and I rushed to get a cab home. I wanted to avoid surcharge but there was not a cab in sight, when I got into one, #&*(#&$*#!&*. It was 17.00 on the clock and I had to pay $2 extra. I almost got a heartburn at that point in time.
This wednesday is S'pore vs Thailand! Will be looking forward to it.
Im thinking of setting up an online photo album using PICASA, be sure to look out for it!
escaped at
5:43 PM;
ME.
Glenn
Goh
HCI
176
51
12/1/92
May be a bit blur sometimes
LIKES.
Basketball, Soccer(More comical than pro though)
Watching horror movies
Sleep 10 hours
Grow 1 cm per year