me.likes.LINKS___________tag!
Monday, February 05, 2007

1/2 island box

Just came back from school after EP today. Mrs Tan was teaching and I think her teaching was most interesting among the 3 teachers so far. Nevertheless, EP is interesting and I rushed home after it.

Today was most frightening. Form teacher Mrs. Goh received a complaint from Estate officer Denise saying that our class(3F) was damaging school property. These include a broken side door panel, dirty class rooms etc. That wasn't the frightening part, the worst thing is that she thinks that the people who played a bit of bball in class did it.And of course, I was one of them but I have not told her and I wonder what she will say when she finds out her chairman is playing bball too. Omg I fear being sacked. I will see what happens tomorrow haiz..

Had a chinese "test" today, wasnt too hard I hope I can get A1 for it. Other than a few hiccups here and there I think I will do just fine... Hope so bah.

Just added a new song, hope you all like it. It used to be my all-time favourite when I was around p5/p6 but anyways I still like it and listen to it.

Swimming for PE tomorrow, bring your trunks!

escaped at
5:10 PM;

ME.
Glenn
Goh
HCI
176
51
12/1/92
May be a bit blur sometimes


LIKES.


Basketball, Soccer(More comical than pro though)
Watching horror movies
Sleep 10 hours
Grow 1 cm per year


FLYING.
KAI WEN
YUAN XI IAN

MY PHOTO ALBUM


Memories
January 2007
February 2007


..



CREDITS.
blogskins
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com