me.likes.LINKS___________tag!
Thursday, February 01, 2007

Controversy

School ended at about 3.40 today. After school I went to play soccer with friends, and I assumed the glorious position of GK. Haha I even managed to score! A pass from me was intended on Timothy. However, he missed it and due to the large kinetic force of my kick, the ball bounced off the street soccer court wall. Unassuming Ben Chua did not see it and the ball went in! It was the best goal I ever scored. But the action stopped at 4 o'clock when I had to rush home and study for my Bio test.

I got to pon my english tuition! Woot!

Singapore won again against Thailand yesterday with a score of 2(+1 penalty) - 1. I only watched at around the 89 min(which means when it was about to end). There was a strong sense of hostility in the air as I watched the Thailand players walk around at their bench. I dont think that it should have been a foul and Singapore should not have been awarded a penalty. Anyway, Singapore won. yay. I fear for the Singapore players' life as they may possibly be attacked on their trip to Thailand. Let's wish they make it back alive.

Bio test is tomorrow. 3E said that it was very easy but I realised that I still havent studied all the topics needed for it. I hope I wont die tomorrow but maybe we got different Bio test? Anyways, listening to music is always one way to boost your morale up.

Listening to Ju Hua Tai ...

escaped at
4:30 PM;

ME.
Glenn
Goh
HCI
176
51
12/1/92
May be a bit blur sometimes


LIKES.


Basketball, Soccer(More comical than pro though)
Watching horror movies
Sleep 10 hours
Grow 1 cm per year


FLYING.
KAI WEN
YUAN XI IAN

MY PHOTO ALBUM


Memories
January 2007
February 2007


..



CREDITS.
blogskins
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com